This recipe was shared by WUC user JennyJoy in the Recipe Box Forum
5 Minute Microwave Fudge
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minute
3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
14-oz can condensed milk
1/4 cup (4 tbsp) butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
1. Prepare an 8×8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter. Microwave in one-minute increments until melted, about 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir to ensure all the chocolate is melted, then add the vanilla and salt. Stir until the candy is smooth and well-mixed.
4. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer.
5. Place the fudge in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours. Once set, cut into 1-inch squares and serve at room temperature. Store excess fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
MY NOTE: I used 1 cup of white chocolate chips, 1 cup of milk choc kisses, and 1 cup of dark choc kisses.
I then made my fudge 3 ways – marshmallow (fluff) on the left, PB M&M’s in the middle, and PB cups on the right.