Print this policy from Fred Meyer’s website HERE
Updated September 2011
This policy is intended as a general guide to using coupons at Fred Meyer stores. Because there are many different types of coupons from many different sources, a single coupon policy can’t possibly be all-encompassing. However, these guidelines apply to most coupon situations.
Coupon policy is subject to change at any time.
- The Fred Meyer store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY coupon upon view.
- We reserve the right to limit no more than five (5) paper manufacturer coupons for the same product, each coupon value considered (1) coupon in the same transaction.
- We accept coupons printed within Fred Meyer ads, mailers, flyers or emails. Customers must present coupons in order to receive the coupon price. Our coupons will state any limitations and/or restrictions.
- We accept all valid, current manufacturer’s coupons. We do not accept expired coupons or manufacturer’s coupons that state they are valid only at another listed retailer (i.e., “Good only at Safeway”).
- Some of the coupons in our ads are Fred Meyer coupons and some are manufacturer’s coupons. The coupon will state if it is a manufacturer’s coupon. Only one manufacturer’s coupon can be used per item.
- Most Catalina coupons (the coupons that print out for you at our check stands) are manufacturer coupons and are stated as such. Catalina coupons that are printed with another retailer name may be accepted at Fred Meyer. Fred Meyer will receive credit for the coupon from the clearinghouse. Note: This only applies to Catalina coupons and not other manufacturer coupons that are designated as valid for use at a specified retailer.
- We accept valid, current print-at-home coupons, including those sent to you in Fred Meyer emails or that you find on fredmeyer.com, facebook.com/fredmeyer and twitter.com/fred_meyer. We do not allow print-at-home coupons that do not require any other purchase.
- “Free” item internet coupons can be accepted only if all purchase criteria is met.
- Only two internet coupons per manufacturer, per Customer, per day will be accepted. Internet coupons that display the following characteristics will not be accepted: Blurry, Out of proportion, Do not scan properly, Appear altered in any way
- We do not double or triple coupons.
- We do not accept competitor’s coupons.
- Only Pharmacy Competitor Coupons are accepted.
- Coupons cannot be combined with certain special pricing programs, including $4 and $10 generic prescription pricing in our pharmacy.
- Amount refunded cannot exceed the cost of the item.