Thanks to WUC moderator Kelkers for sharing this in the Recipe Box.
Sugar Free Sugar Cookies
1/2 cup butter
1 large egg
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon Artificial Sweetener (printable Truvia Coupon)
1-1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In medium size bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium for one minute until creamy.
3. Add egg and vanilla. Beat for 2 more minutes until well blended.
4. With mixer on low speed, slowly add artificial sweetener and beat for one more minute until well mixed.
5. Mix flour, salt and baking soda with spoon in small bowl.
6. Spoon dry ingredients into butter mixture and stir vigorously with spoon for one or two minutes until well mixed and dough is creamy and slightly sticky.
7. Drop dough with cookie dropper onto cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
8. With plastic wrap sprayed lightly on one side with non stick cooking spray, press cookie dough down lightly – to about 2 inches wide.
9. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
I skipped the plastic wrap and just used a cookie stamp.