On WeUseCoupons, we have excellent forums for DIY Laundry detergent. It’s not to complicated. I saw this picture on Pinterest and thought, I really should try this. This picture was pinned from Being Creative, and is has an excellent recipe for how to do this!! Here are the ingredients you will need:
- one 4 lb 12 oz box Borax (2.15 kg or 76 oz) found in the detergent isle
- one 4 lb box Arm & Hammer Baking Soda (1.81 kg) found in the cooking isle
- one box Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda 55 oz (3 lb 7 oz) found in the detergent isle
- three bars of Fels-naptha soap, found in the detergent isle
- two small containers of oxyclean or store brand oxyclean (try to get about 3.5 lbs total (1.58 kg)) found in the detergent isle.
(this is optional, I added it into mine because I have pretty messy kids and the cleaner the better)
if you have Pinterest and remember to follow us!!
To see more Penny Saving Ideas on Pinterest, click here.