Beat the heat this summer when visiting The Great Smoky Mountains and head on over to the The Forge Cinemas! I absolutely must say they have the BEST seats of ANY theater we have ever sat in! Big, high back leather seats that rock and make you feel like you are sitting in your leather recliner at home, but even better!
Best part is the concession prices are extremely reasonable compared to the outrageous prices I have experienced at theaters that do not even come close to meeting the luxury of The Forge Cinemas! Popcorn was freshly popped and the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating! I also think the prices for the movies are great and even better on Tuesdays when the price is $6.00 all day long!!!!
State-of-the-Art Cinema Featuring…
- All Digital Projection
- Digital 3-D
- Digital Surround Sound
- All Stadium Seating
- High-back Rocking Seats
- Box Office opens daily 30 minutes prior to first showtime
- Advance Tickets available at MovieTickets.com
- Gift Cards available for purchase at the Box Office in any increment
- Daily Matinee Discount Pricing
$6 Admission* All Day, All Showtimes!
* Excludes Select Features, Special Presentations & Holidays. 3D Upgrade Fee Additional. Other restrictions may apply.
- Matinees (shows before 6pm): $7
- Bargain Tuesdays*: $6 General, $9 3-D movies
- Adults: $9
- Children (11 & under): $7
- Seniors (65+): $7
- 3D Upgrade Fee: $3
Be sure to stop by and visit The Forge Cinemas in Walden’s Landing at Stoplight 2B on the Parkway in Pigeon Forge!!
Be sure to check out their website HERE.
Also, be sure to “like” their page on Facebook!
We were provided with complimentary tickets to help facilitate our review. All opinions expressed in this post are our own.