- Texas toast style garlic bread
- Pizza sauce
- Sausage, pepperoni, or whatever toppings your family likes
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Set the oven for 400 degrees.
- Lay our your garlic bread. We tend to eat 2 slices each.
- Spread pizza sauce on top. We have even used sweet & spicy spaghetti sauce once and it was great.
- Top with your toppings of choice then pile on the cheese.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes. You will want to put them right on the rack to get a crisp crust.
Wasn’t that easy peasy? I love this recipe because each slice can be individualized to what each person likes – great for picky kids! Make it a family event and set up a toppings bar so that they can top their own pizzas. I have found that when my kids help, they tend to eat better. This has quickly turned into one of our staples on busy evenings when I don’t have a lot of time to cook.
I hope you enjoy it!
This article was written by WUC Contributor Michelle