Find More Recipes HERE
Visit our What’s Cooking Forum HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE
Okay this is a super fun and easy holiday recipe. I LOVE eggnog and as mid-November nears you will start to see Egg Nog everywhere. Well what better than to get a little creative with it right?! I’m on a budget, but that doesn’t mean I can’t splurge with the sweets!! These Eggnog Cake Cookies are super simple they only require TWO INGREDIENTS!!! Eggnog & white cake mix! If you want to make your own frosting that will add a few extra ingredients (and a few more calories) but the cookies themselves are literally so simple your husband could do it! Hope this bring you into the spirit of the holidays!
- 1 Box of White or Yellow Cake Mix
- 1⅓ cup of EggNog
- 2-4 Cups of Powdered Sugar
- ¼ Cup of Eggnog
- To make the cookies, simply add the two ingredients together. If the consistency is slightly off, add a little more eggnog to make it right. The idea is to avoid the egg and oil and replace the water that the cake mix would call for with Eggnog. Different cake mixes call for different amounts of eggnog so be aware of that!
- Cook the cookies in the over for 13-15 minutes at 350 degrees
- The frosting is another super simple endeavor, just add the two together and if it's a little soupy, keep adding powdered sugar until it looks right! An optional ingredient for the frosting would be 2-4oz of cream cheese which would thicken up the frosting. This recipe doesn't really need that, but it couldn't hurt!
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!!!
Remember to Pin it on Pinterest if you like this recipe and don’t forget to share it on Facebook!!