Find More Recipes HERE
Visit our What’s Cooking Forum HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE
This is a delicious and simple recipe. Butter nut squash is in season, and if you love squash this recipe will surely warm your heart! Try it!
- 1-2 Butternut Squash
- ⅓ Cup of Butter
- ⅓ Cup of Brown Sugar
- Cinnamon to Taste (optional)
- Cut the butter nut squash in half.
- Place on baking sheet
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes
- Once the squash is cooked, scrape it out of the skin. Add your butter and brown sugar and you’re set.
- It will last in the refrigerator for about 10 days.
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!!!
Remember to Pin it on Pinterest if you like this recipe and don’t forget to share it on Facebook!!