[pinit float="left"] on Pinterest if you like this recipe and don’t forget to share it on Facebook!!
Find More Recipes HERE
Visit our What’s Cooking Forum HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE
- 1 bag of Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Broccoli Cuts (or Florets)
- 1 bag of Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Mixed Vegetables
- 1 can (16.3 oz.) refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheese (swiss, chedder or colby jack all work fine)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Evenly press biscuits into bottom and up sides of a 12 cup muffin pan; set aside.
- Cook vegetables in the microwave, following the directions on the package
- In large bowl combine cooked vegetables with, cream cheese, (or yogurt,) 1 cup shredded cheese and eggs.
- Evenly spoon vegetable mixture into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Evenly sprinkle with remaining cheese and continue baking, 5 minutes or until golden brown.
All the ingredients (many of which you will already have in your home!)
Mixing all the ingredients together. This smelled so good!!
Making ‘cupcakes’ out of the biscuits.
Right out of the oven! They were SO GOOD warm!! You’ve got to try them!
To spice things up, we added a simple sour cream and cream cheese frosting (1/2 cup of each whipped) and made happy faces. We probably would NOT do this again, but it was still lots of fun. The veggie cupcakes were delicious without the extra topping.
Thanks to Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Vegetables for sponsoring this recipe! It’s a keeper!!
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!!!
Remember to Pin it on Pinterest if you like this recipe and don’t forget to share it on Facebook!!