Ibotta app is a fast way to earn easy paypal money with a smart phone!! You need to check out this app and make your couponing savings go even further!! The offers can be exclusive to region but many are on a national market!! You can sign up on the computer -> HERE then put the app on your phone. I did Facebook connect so it was super easy!
The best part is there is coupons that matchup with sales and coupons!!! These are some of the hot deals I have already gotten with the app!
Neosporin at Rite Aid before the Ibotta app rebate I had purchased 5 tubes for $10.55 after Up+ and the high value $2 insert coupon. After I got home I took a picture of my receipt scanned the UP+ and received a rebate for $1.25!!!
That same week Safeway had Frosted Flakes for $1.99 with in ad coupon. I had no manufacture coupon but I had an Ibotta rebate for $1.25! Final cost was $.74 for the box!! Plus they had a sale on Capri Suns $1.79 with in ad coupon Ibotta had a $1 rebate PLUS I used the hot insert coupon buy 2 get one free!!
Now for the good part how does it work?? I was surprised how easy and efficient it is!!!
- Earn your offers! You can watch short videos, learn facts, or share to Facebook to earn a larger rebate!! Super easy!! I do mine when I have decided I will be buying the item
- Next shop and try to keep your receipts short. I purchased the frosted flakes and caprisuns separately from the rest of my groceries. I learned the hard way with Neosporin the long receipts require a lot of pictures (4 of them that trip)
- Make sure you are shopping from the retailers they work with. (Albertsons is a grocery store not included in my area) I was surprised how long their list is of grocery stores participating is!
- Do this before you put away your groceries. Take a picture of the receipt and have the items handy. After the pictures are taken you scan the upc of the time it will verify instantly if it qualifies
- Pay attention to sizes I was excited that coke matched the $5 Friday deal but then after I bought it and scanned it I realized it was for the 12 pack exclusively! When you are on the offer you can click the barcode on the right to scan in store and see if it’s a match!!!
This week there is a Tresseme Ibotta Rebate that matchups with Rite Aid sales, Children’s Advil that goes well with the BOGO ip on Facebook, Kellogg cereal rebates Carnation instant breakfast, crackers and more!!! I hit $5 in just a week and cashed out to paypal!! Since this is a new rewards program i am a tad bit paranoid after the Superpoints shut down I will be cashing out every time I hit $5 to prevent loosing rewards.
Post written by moderator Jennyjlj