If you are a blogger (non-bloggers click here) and would like to have a guest post or article featured on WeUseCoupons, we encourage you to apply! We are always looking for fun witty writers that have something they would like to share!
Here are the General Guidelines for Guest Posts on WeUseCoupons.
NOTE: Simply Submitting a post does not guarantee it will be published. Your post/article will be reviewed and if we feel it is a good fit, we are happy to publish it.
- We are always looking for witty fun writers that write about life, family, frugality, saving money, coupons (of course) and anything that will benefit the WUC readers.
- Guest posts must be ORIGINAL Content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Guest post should be around 400 to 600 Words. (We don’t want 10 page essays but we also don’t want one paragraph posts!) If you need to check your words, check out http://www.wordcounttool.com/
- Posts must be genuine. We won’t publish posts that are purely self promoting, check out my product, check out my site kind of posts. Guests posts are generally designed to inform, not promote a specific product or site.
- Pictures. You must have pictures unless it isn’t relevant. Most articles pictures help support the article.
- Few Grammatical Errors. We dont want u to make misstakes. Grammer is important and having weell written sentences and no spelling errors is extreely important.
- Good Links. Make sure any links in your articles/column are relevant and VALID. If you have an affiliate link enclosed in your article, please disclose that. We discourage regular affiliate links in guest posts.
- Guest post bloggers at this time do not get any monetary compensation. We do link to your site if you have one in the guest post.
Please submit your guest post using the form below. Do not send via email. Please do not send it as an attached word document. Any pictures you have, attach them in the form.
Submitted guest posts that follow the above guidelines are more likely to be published on WeUseCoupons. We will try within 30 days to notify you if the post is accepted or declined. If we do not email or contact you within that time, please assume that the post was declined. We apologize if we do not get to you in time, but we receive hundreds of requests daily. If the post is accepted, we will schedule the post and let you know the day the post will be published. It could very likely take 30-90 days to actually publish your post, if it is accepted.