Do you want to share a unique or original recipe with WeUseCoupons Readers? We are always looking for what you are making in your home! We are big believers in eating around the table and having fun, different meals every day! Our Frugal Foodies section is dedicate to people who love to save money but eat richly! If you have a recipe that is yours, we would love to share it with everyone! We prefer recipes to be original, and if you have been inspired by another source, make sure it is drastically changed enough in order to qualify as ‘original’ material. We also ask that you credit the original source. If it isn’t original, we will need full links and credit. We can post a recipe that you create and photograph, we just need to know where you got it!!
- A short personal story about this recipe, why you love it
- How can people save money, why is it frugal?
- Ingredients and instructions
- At least THREE pictures, at least one of the preparation, and one of the finished product! The more pictures you include the higher the chance of publishing. The pictures don’t have to be professional, just real!!
- You name and a short bio. Include your blog if you have one here.
Only recipes with clear, quality photos included in the submission will be considered.
Please submit your recipe via this form: