Welcome to WeUseCoupons.com
WeUseCoupons.com
Home Register Forum Coupon Database Beginners Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Affiliates Contact
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:24 AM.
 »   WeUseCoupons.com » Talkers United! » Coffee Lounge » Just for Fun
Subscribe to WUC and get Daily Updates in your Inbox Facebook



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  post #1  
Old 05-25-2017, 05:15 PM
CocoaDiva43 CocoaDiva43 is offline
Coupon Queen of Saving !!
Trader Feedback: (64), 100%
 
About
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,557
Thanks: 16,767
Thanked 15,382 Times in 4,244 Posts
My Mood:
LoL's: 445
LoL'd at 200 Times in 121 Posts
CocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holic
Woot This One Thing I Can't Live With Out Is !!

This One/Two/Three Things I Can't Live Without IS!!!

The Lord....

My Dh ...

My Family/ Some of my Friends

Smart Phone.....

Good Healthy Foods....

Gift Cards /Couponing

And You?

Friendship.....
Is Not A Big Thing.....It's A Million Little Things!!!!
Reply With Quote Send a private message to %1$s
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CocoaDiva43 For This Useful Post:
<
  post #2  
Old 05-25-2017, 05:22 PM
Jay86's Avatar
Jay86 Jay86 is offline
Forum Leader
Jay86's WishList
Trader Feedback: (102), 100%
 
About
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,887
Thanks: 10,808
Thanked 17,182 Times in 5,715 Posts
My Mood:
LoL's: 237
LoL'd at 610 Times in 319 Posts
Jay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holic
Default

Coupons, my phone, my husband and children, my sister (the one who's married); she's my best friend, my mama (I cringe to think of what life would be like without my mama), books, and sweets (serious sweet tooth here lol). OH, and most importantly, alone time. I've always been a super introvert, so alone time is essential for my sanity.
Reply With Quote Send a private message to %1$s
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jay86 For This Useful Post:
  post #3  
Old 05-25-2017, 05:39 PM
CocoaDiva43 CocoaDiva43 is offline
Coupon Queen of Saving !!
Trader Feedback: (64), 100%
 
About
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,557
Thanks: 16,767
Thanked 15,382 Times in 4,244 Posts
My Mood:
LoL's: 445
LoL'd at 200 Times in 121 Posts
CocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay86 View Post
Coupons, my phone, my husband and children, my sister (the one who's married); she's my best friend, my mama (I cringe to think of what life would be like without my mama), books, and sweets (serious sweet tooth here lol). OH, and most importantly, alone time. I've always been a super introvert, so alone time is essential for my sanity.
Jay86...

My best friend is my older sister who move back to my hometown late last year,we talk every day sometime couple time a day ( wow) do I miss her...

( Living without your mom can be crazy sometime...If you have a great husband and good family and friends who know you can cope...But life will never be the same again...

Especially if you're the youngest in family like I'm....(THE BABY)

Friendship.....
Is Not A Big Thing.....It's A Million Little Things!!!!
Reply With Quote Send a private message to %1$s
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CocoaDiva43 For This Useful Post:
  post #4  
Old 05-25-2017, 06:39 PM
Jay86's Avatar
Jay86 Jay86 is offline
Forum Leader
Jay86's WishList
Trader Feedback: (102), 100%
 
About
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,887
Thanks: 10,808
Thanked 17,182 Times in 5,715 Posts
My Mood:
LoL's: 237
LoL'd at 610 Times in 319 Posts
Jay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoaDiva43 View Post
Jay86...

My best friend is my older sister who move back to my hometown late last year,we talk every day sometime couple time a day ( wow) do I miss her...

( Living without your mom can be crazy sometime...If you have a great husband and good family and friends who know you can cope...But life will never be the same again...

Especially if you're the youngest in family like I'm....(THE BABY)
Yea, my sister and I talk about every day as well. It's been less lately of course because of the baby for me, and she's in school right now along with her responsibilities to her husband and child, but we still make it a point to speak often. I speak to my mom about every other day, or a few times a week at least. When I'm not talking to her, I'm texting her pictures of the boys I wish my sister lived closer. She, my brother, and my mom used to live in the same apartment complex 25 min away from me before we moved. Now my mom's in NY, and my bro and sis in NC, but my bro lives a few hrs from my sis. We're all close, so the distance makes us sad. But my brother and his wife don't have any children, so they travel to see us often.

Oh, and I'm the oldest. My sister is 6 years younger and was the baby for a while until our now 10 year sister was born when I was 20 and my other sister 14.
Reply With Quote Send a private message to %1$s
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay86 For This Useful Post:
  post #5  
Old 05-25-2017, 06:56 PM
CocoaDiva43 CocoaDiva43 is offline
Coupon Queen of Saving !!
Trader Feedback: (64), 100%
 
About
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,557
Thanks: 16,767
Thanked 15,382 Times in 4,244 Posts
My Mood:
LoL's: 445
LoL'd at 200 Times in 121 Posts
CocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay86 View Post
Yea, my sister and I talk about every day as well. It's been less lately of course because of the baby for me, and she's in school right now along with her responsibilities to her husband and child, but we still make it a point to speak often. I speak to my mom about every other day, or a few times a week at least. When I'm not talking to her, I'm texting her pictures of the boys I wish my sister lived closer. She, my brother, and my mom used to live in the same apartment complex 25 min away from me before we moved. Now my mom's in NY, and my bro and sis in NC, but my bro lives a few hrs from my sis. We're all close, so the distance makes us sad. But my brother and his wife don't have any children, so they travel to see us often.

Oh, and I'm the oldest. My sister is 6 years younger and was the baby for a while until our now 10 year sister was born when I was 20 and my other sister 14.
Wow!!!! Our family they're 2,000 miles in the air in distance but we talk all the time...I spoke with MIL this morning dh sister having a birthday in July,were making plan for her...

Dh he's the oldest in his family it so nice and sweet to have a dh that the oldest in the family because he always trying to take care of me to sweet and kind...

As long as I can remember my brothers and sisters has always try to boss me around because I was the youngest,They couldn't do it...It something about the older ones trying to tell the youngest kids what to do or you like that ..Jay86?

Friendship.....
Is Not A Big Thing.....It's A Million Little Things!!!!
Reply With Quote Send a private message to %1$s
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CocoaDiva43 For This Useful Post:
  post #6  
Old 05-25-2017, 07:07 PM
Jay86's Avatar
Jay86 Jay86 is offline
Forum Leader
Jay86's WishList
Trader Feedback: (102), 100%
 
About
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,887
Thanks: 10,808
Thanked 17,182 Times in 5,715 Posts
My Mood:
LoL's: 237
LoL'd at 610 Times in 319 Posts
Jay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holicJay86 User is a Shop-a-holic
MatchUp

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoaDiva43 View Post


Wow!!!! Our family they're 2,000 miles in the air in distance but we talk all the time...I spoke with MIL this morning dh sister having a birthday in July,were making plan for her...

Dh he's the oldest in his family it so nice and sweet to have a dh that the oldest in the family because he always trying to take care of me to sweet and kind...

As long as I can remember my brothers and sisters has always try to boss me around because I was the youngest,They couldn't do it...It something about the older ones trying to tell the youngest kids what to do or you like that ..Jay86?
I was the mediator between my brother and sister. They fought constantly when we were kids and I was like the referee. I've always been calm, patient, and quiet, so I was never bossy and I didn't fight with them much at all. My sister and I having literally only had one big fight. It was the only time I ever got seriously angry with her and raised my voice.
Reply With Quote Send a private message to %1$s
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jay86 For This Useful Post:
  post #7  
Old 05-25-2017, 09:51 PM
monkeystyle's Avatar
monkeystyle monkeystyle is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Trader Feedback: (12), 100%
 
About
Join Date: May 2011
monkeystyle's YTD Savings: $0.00
Posts: 17,945
Thanks: 191,617
Thanked 74,989 Times in 16,344 Posts
LoL's: 1,836
LoL'd at 2,191 Times in 669 Posts
monkeystyle User is a Shop-a-holicmonkeystyle User is a Shop-a-holicmonkeystyle User is a Shop-a-holicmonkeystyle User is a Shop-a-holicmonkeystyle User is a Shop-a-holicmonkeystyle User is a Shop-a-holicmonkeystyle User is a Shop-a-holicmonkeystyle User is a Shop-a-holicmonkeystyle User is a Shop-a-holicmonkeystyle User is a Shop-a-holicmonkeystyle User is a Shop-a-holic
Default

My family
Reply With Quote Send a private message to %1$s
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monkeystyle For This Useful Post:
  post #8  
Old 05-25-2017, 10:13 PM
CocoaDiva43 CocoaDiva43 is offline
Coupon Queen of Saving !!
Trader Feedback: (64), 100%
 
About
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,557
Thanks: 16,767
Thanked 15,382 Times in 4,244 Posts
My Mood:
LoL's: 445
LoL'd at 200 Times in 121 Posts
CocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeystyle View Post
My family

So true.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay86 View Post
I was the mediator between my brother and sister. They fought constantly when we were kids and I was like the referee. I've always been calm, patient, and quiet, so I was never bossy and I didn't fight with them much at all. My sister and I having literally only had one big fight. It was the only time I ever got seriously angry with her and raised my voice.

My older sister she was my protector as long as remember she was my best friend beside my parents....

Friendship.....
Is Not A Big Thing.....It's A Million Little Things!!!!
Reply With Quote Send a private message to %1$s
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CocoaDiva43 For This Useful Post:
  post #9  
Old 05-26-2017, 07:10 AM
ConfusedBeginner ConfusedBeginner is offline
WUCkie
ConfusedBeginner's WishList
Trader Feedback: (98), 100%
 
About
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,875
Thanks: 8,426
Thanked 5,052 Times in 2,140 Posts
LoL's: 307
LoL'd at 312 Times in 183 Posts
ConfusedBeginner User is a Coupon Queen!ConfusedBeginner User is a Coupon Queen!ConfusedBeginner User is a Coupon Queen!ConfusedBeginner User is a Coupon Queen!ConfusedBeginner User is a Coupon Queen!ConfusedBeginner User is a Coupon Queen!ConfusedBeginner User is a Coupon Queen!ConfusedBeginner User is a Coupon Queen!ConfusedBeginner User is a Coupon Queen!ConfusedBeginner User is a Coupon Queen!ConfusedBeginner User is a Coupon Queen!
Default

I'm loving this topic, cocoadiva!


I can't live without GOD, a job of some sort, feminism, or freedom.

Jay, I guessed you'd have books on the list.

Last edited by ConfusedBeginner; 05-26-2017 at 10:25 AM..
Reply With Quote Send a private message to %1$s
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ConfusedBeginner For This Useful Post:
The Following User(s) Says Thanks to ConfusedBeginner, for the Good Laugh!:
  post #10  
Old 05-26-2017, 02:19 PM
CocoaDiva43 CocoaDiva43 is offline
Coupon Queen of Saving !!
Trader Feedback: (64), 100%
 
About
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,557
Thanks: 16,767
Thanked 15,382 Times in 4,244 Posts
My Mood:
LoL's: 445
LoL'd at 200 Times in 121 Posts
CocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holic
Default

Are you happy with your Life?

At this present time I'm very happy in my life......

Friendship.....
Is Not A Big Thing.....It's A Million Little Things!!!!
Reply With Quote Send a private message to %1$s
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CocoaDiva43 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
live, thing

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump