Welcome to WeUseCoupons.com
WeUseCoupons.com
Home Register Forum Coupon Database Beginners Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Affiliates Contact
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:25 PM.
 »   WeUseCoupons.com » Deal Locator » Drug Stores » RiteAid » Rite Aid Dead Deals
Subscribe to WUC and get Daily Updates in your Inbox Facebook



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  post #1  
Old 06-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Deals4Real Deals4Real is offline
WUCkie
Trader Feedback: (0), 0%
 
About
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 727
Thanks: 1,332
Thanked 2,752 Times in 633 Posts
My Mood:
LoL's: 63
LoL'd at 50 Times in 18 Posts
Deals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond repute
Hot Savings Wahl Hair Cut Kits Sale $24.99 Final Cost $4.99 After Coupons and Rebate!

Wahl Chrome Pro, Color Pro & Clip'N Trim Haircut Kits
are on sale for $24.99 at Rite-Aid
with your Wellness Rewards Card.

Rite-Aid currently has a $10 Video Values printable coupon
for these kits online.
There is also a $5/$20 purchase Video Values printable coupon
that can be used in conjunction with the $10 coupon.
And, there is a $5 Rebate for them.
Here's how it would work.

Buy 1 Wahl Haircut Kit for $24.99
Minus $5/$20 Video Values Coupon
Minus $10 Video Values Coupon
Total OOP: $9.99

Then send in for the $5 Rebate
and your Final Total is $4.99!

If you do not have a Wellness Rewards card,
you can sign up for one FREE at Rite-Aid.

If you are not signed up for the Video Values program,
you can register for FREE online HERE

Just a footnote:

If you plan to purchase more than one,
or
for the $5/$20 cpn,
if you plan to participate in more deals using this coupon,
you should set your printer properties to print more than one
when you print it because you can only select to print it once.

Original Post
Send a private message to %1$s
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deals4Real For This Useful Post:
<
  post #2  
Old 06-07-2010, 05:44 PM
tookerdl's Avatar
tookerdl tookerdl is offline
WUCkie
tookerdl's WishList
Trader Feedback: (31), 100%
 
About
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hadley NY
Posts: 2,424
Thanks: 14,911
Thanked 6,376 Times in 2,115 Posts
My Mood:
LoL's: 273
LoL'd at 367 Times in 147 Posts
tookerdl User is a Coupon Queen!tookerdl User is a Coupon Queen!tookerdl User is a Coupon Queen!tookerdl User is a Coupon Queen!tookerdl User is a Coupon Queen!tookerdl User is a Coupon Queen!tookerdl User is a Coupon Queen!tookerdl User is a Coupon Queen!tookerdl User is a Coupon Queen!tookerdl User is a Coupon Queen!tookerdl User is a Coupon Queen!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deals4Real View Post
Wahl Chrome Pro, Color Pro & Clip'N Trim Haircut Kits
are on sale for $24.99 at Rite-Aid
with your Wellness Rewards Card.

Rite-Aid currently has a $10 Video Values printable coupon
for these kits online.
There is also a $5/$20 purchase Video Values printable coupon
that can be used in conjunction with the $10 coupon.
And, there is a $5 Rebate for them.
Here's how it would work.

Buy 1 Wahl Haircut Kit for $24.99
Minus $5/$20 Video Values Coupon
Minus $10 Video Values Coupon
Total OOP: $9.99

Then send in for the $5 Rebate
and your Final Total is $4.99!

If you do not have a Wellness Rewards card,
you can sign up for one FREE at Rite-Aid.

If you are not signed up for the Video Values program,
you can register for FREE online HERE

Just a footnote:

If you plan to purchase more than one,
or
for the $5/$20 cpn,
if you plan to participate in more deals using this coupon,
you should set your printer properties to print more than one
when you print it because you can only select to print it once.

Original Post
whats the regular price? i am wondering if non sale price with the wellness discount might be even better deal? TIA

Proud Mom to Cayden Madison (7yrs) and Seamus Mackenzie (5yrs)


http://www.weusecoupons.com/upload/m...624t-green.jpg
Send a private message to %1$s
The Following User Says Thank You to tookerdl For This Useful Post:
  post #3  
Old 06-07-2010, 06:07 PM
CocoaDiva43 CocoaDiva43 is offline
Coupon Queen of Saving !!
Trader Feedback: (64), 100%
 
About
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,549
Thanks: 16,726
Thanked 15,348 Times in 4,236 Posts
My Mood:
LoL's: 445
LoL'd at 199 Times in 120 Posts
CocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holicCocoaDiva43 User is a Shop-a-holic
Default

I found the hair clipper at cvs yeterday for 90% off $2.49

Friendship.....
Is Not A Big Thing.....It's A Million Little Things!!!!
Send a private message to %1$s
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CocoaDiva43 For This Useful Post:
  post #4  
Old 06-07-2010, 06:41 PM
Deals4Real Deals4Real is offline
WUCkie
Trader Feedback: (0), 0%
 
About
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 727
Thanks: 1,332
Thanked 2,752 Times in 633 Posts
My Mood:
LoL's: 63
LoL'd at 50 Times in 18 Posts
Deals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoaDiva43 View Post
I found the hair clipper at cvs yeterday for 90% off $2.49
If it is one of the kits listed on the rebate, it's a Money Maker!
Send a private message to %1$s
The Following User Says Thank You to Deals4Real For This Useful Post:
  post #5  
Old 06-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Deals4Real Deals4Real is offline
WUCkie
Trader Feedback: (0), 0%
 
About
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 727
Thanks: 1,332
Thanked 2,752 Times in 633 Posts
My Mood:
LoL's: 63
LoL'd at 50 Times in 18 Posts
Deals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond reputeDeals4Real has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookerdl View Post
whats the regular price? i am wondering if non sale price with the wellness discount might be even better deal? TIA
I am not sure. It is worth checking into. I checked online, but the sets online are not the same as the sets in the ad.
Send a private message to %1$s
The Following User Says Thank You to Deals4Real For This Useful Post:
 

Tags
$2499, $499, cost, coupons, cut, final, hair, kits, rebate, sale, wahl

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Want to cut the cost of organic meat & produce? Foggy Organic & Natural Living 4 05-25-2010 04:17 PM
Great Deals At Toys-R-Us -Some With A FREE Final Cost meagansmom WUC Public Archives 0 04-02-2010 05:40 PM
I cut just about all my hair off today! Foggy WUC Public Archives 34 10-20-2009 06:02 PM