If you are a non-blogger (bloggers click here), maybe a busy mom or dad, looking to make a few bucks, and loves to write and share, we would love to feature your post or article on WeUseCoupons!! We are always looking for fun witty writers that have something unique and different to share. WUCkie writers are compensated for their work, if the article is accepted and posted on our blog.
Here are the General Guidelines for WUCkie Writers on WeUseCoupons.
NOTE: Simply Submitting a post does not guarantee it will be published. Your post/article will be reviewed and if we feel it is a good fit, we are happy to publish it.
- We are always looking for witty fun writers that write about life, family, frugality, saving money, coupons (of course) and anything that will benefit the WUC readers.
- Articles/posts must be ORIGINAL Content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Articles/post should be around 400 to 600 Words. (We don’t want 10 page essays but we also don’t want one paragraph posts!) If you need to check your words, check out http://www.wordcounttool.com/
- Posts must be genuine. We won’t publish posts that are purely self promoting, check out my product, check out my site kind of posts. Posts are generally designed to inform, not promote a specific product or site.
- Pictures. You must have pictures unless it isn’t relevant. Most articles pictures help support the article. If you don’t have a picture, please find a stock image to attach and credit the source.
- Few Grammatical Errors. We dont want u to make misstakes. Grammer is important and having weell written sentnces and no spellling errors is extreely important.
- Good Links. Make sure any links in your articles/column are relevant and VALID. If you have an affiliate link enclosed in your article, please disclose that. We discourage regular affiliate links in guest posts.
- WUCkie writers are compensated $15 per article. Once approved, we will send you a check or PayPal you $15.
Please contact us below.
Submitted posts that follow the above guidelines are more likely to be published on WeUseCoupons. We will try within 5 days to notify you if the post is accepted or declined. If we do not email or contact you within that time, please assume that the post was declined. We apologize if we do not get to you in time, but we receive hundreds of requests daily. If the post is accepted, we will schedule the post and let you know the day the post will be published. It could very likely take 30 days to actually publish your post, if it is accepted.